Individual Tutorial Sessions for Junior Students
Take advantage of personalised one-to-one sessions to focus on your needs! Our One-on-One sessions help individual students aged 8-17 focus on their learning goals and progress. These sessions will be conducted by an accredited EFL Teacher from the UK allowing students to focus on their key improvement areas on topics such as English grammar, vocabulary, speaking, reading or listening.
WHY JOIN A ONE-TO-ONE SESSION?
- Boost your English language learning by studying English online
- Individual sessions based on your learning needs
- Focus on topics such as English grammar, vocabulary, speaking, reading or listening
- Flexible lesson times to suit your schedule
- Take individual tutorial sessions on their own or alongside your online course!
What is included in a One-to-One session?
- 60 minute session
- A qualified and experienced EFL teacher
- One student
Dates available: Year-round
Recommended age range: 8-17 year-olds
English Levels available: A2 to C1
Online courses: Take individual tutorial sessions on their own or alongside your online course!
The great thing about our Virtual Classroom is it doesn’t take much to participate, you can even join on your smartphone. We do, however, recommend that all students have access to the following:
- Laptop with webcam & audio capabilities or modern smartphone
- Reliable Internet connection
Discounted rates are being offered for all bookings made in the month of June
Download the latest price list here
How to apply for One-on-One Sessions
Start by emailing email@example.com, complete the registration form and the needs analysis form. Our Admissions team will review your details and come back to you to confirm availability and prices on your chosen dates. From here you’ll receive a Welcome Pack and confirmed Individual Session(s) Timetable, so you can join your online class and start learning!