The Virtual Classroom
Learn English in a fun and interactive online classroom with Oxford International Juniors. Our virtual classroom offers students aged 8-17 the opportunity to study at a time that suits their schedule. Students will be taught by accredited EFL Teacher from the UK in small class sizes allowing students to learn in an intimate environment.
WHY JOIN THE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM?
- Boost your English language by studying English online with us
- Study with students in classes as small as 4 students! (Larger closed groups also possible on request)
- 5 hours of tuition per week including 2 hours of exciting project-work
- Flexible lesson times to suit your schedule
What is included in The Virtual Classroom?
- Small class sizes (minimum of 4 students required for class to run)
- Interactive lessons with our qualified UK and North American based teachers
- 3 hours of teaching per week in the virtual classroom
- 2 hours of supportive project work
- Choose from General English or Skills for the workplace syllabus
- Initial assessment and final review of all work
- Certificate of completion at the end of the course
|Monday||Virtual Classroom Lesson 1: Introduction, assessment and setting the scene (60 minute lesson)|
|Tuesday||Project based work set by the teacher (not in Virtual Classroom) (60 minutes)|
|Wednesday||Virtual Classroom Lesson 2 (60 minute lesson)|
|Thursday||Project based work set by the teacher (not in Virtual Classroom) (60 minutes)|
|Friday||Virtual Classroom Lesson 3 (60 minute lesson)|
Dates available: Year-round
Recommended age range: 12-17 year olds
English Levels available: A2 to C2
- Minimum 4 students in one class, with potential for larger closed classes for groups
- Taught by an accredited EFL teacher
- Choose from either 3 x 60 minute lessons or 2 x 90 minute lessons per week plus 2 hours of project homework
- Choose from either General English or Skills for the Workplace
The great thing about our Virtual Classroom is it doesn’t take much to participate, you can even join on your smartphone. We do, however, recommend that all students have access to the following:
- Laptop with webcam & audio capabilities or modern smartphone
- Reliable Internet connection
How to apply for The Virtual Classroom
Start by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how many students your looking to enrol and when they would like to start. Our Admissions team will review your details and come back to you to confirm availability and prices on your chosen dates. From here you’ll receive your Virtual Classroom Welcome Pack and Class Schedule so you can join your online class and start learning!