Dear WEE teams,
First of all, let me wish you all a very Happy New Year!
WEE 2020 is getting closer and closer! So, we are back and ready to collect your questions and provide clarifications as well as some support material. So if you have any questions or doubts, do not hesitate to email me. See below for the first questions we have received this year.
In the next couple of weeks, I will be sending the WEE 2020 registration to all participating teams. It is essential that you return this document to me before the deadline because the information in it is key for the organisation and proper running of the whole programme.
Diana and The Oxford International team
Regarding the How WEE see our community element, I have 3 questions:
- Are the students able to present this task in a creative way? For example, like a play?
- Is Powerpoint or Prezi allowed?
- Are the students allowed to use notes?
- Yes, they can present in a creative way, but this is mainly a presentation event, so I wouldn’t make it a play entirely. The drama can be part of the presentation.
- Yes, they are allowed. However, I would advise you to have the presentations on a USB stick as access to the Internet cannot be guaranteed.
- They are, but if they read from it at all times, the presentation part of the scoring criteria would suffer.